You Can Count On Us
By caring with compassion and skill, HopeHealth supports patients and their loved ones through all stages of illness, including home care, palliative care, hospice care and grief support services. We're in this together.
Our highly experienced caregivers work as a team to provide care across the different stages of illness in a variety of settings throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
HopeHealth Hulitar Hospice Center
Long term care
Assisted living care
Inpatient hospital care
Long-term care facilities
Pediatric care (in MA)
Physical, occupational and speech therapies
Home health aides
Medical social work
Support for families caring for someone with dementia
Hospice support for patients
Continuing education for dementia professionals
Support for those grieving the loss of a loved one
Support for family caregivers
Learn about more grief support services
Caring Every Step of the Way
It’s helpful to think of our stages of care along a continuum:
- Recovery addresses the underlying cause of illness or injury. The goal is to heal and regain independence.
- Palliative care focuses on lessening the symptoms and stress of a serious illness. The goal is to help individuals live as long and as well as possible. Care can be given at home or in a hospital or other setting.
- Hospice care is appropriate when a serious illness has advanced and the effort shifts from recovery to comfort and support for the patient and family.
- Specialized care for dementia patients at end of life.
- Grief support services, including counseling and support groups, are available to everyone.