In the News
August 12, 2022: RI News Today - HopeHealth expands pediatric hospice services
July 14, 2022: The Sun Chronicle - 5k Walk/Run scheduled for August
July 14, 2022: The Sun Chronicle - Educational workshops for caregivers
Upcoming HopeHealth Events
In the spirit of caring, HopeHealth hosts a wide variety of inspiring and festive events, galas and other fundraising activities. Proceeds from these events help us fulfill our mission to deliver compassionate care to patients and families in the community.
In addition to our fundraising events, we offer a variety of support groups at no charge for people grieving a loss and people caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or a related dementia.
Community Events and Conferences
- Caregiver Confidence is a series of workshops designed to provide education, support and resources for those caring for loved ones with an illness. Learn more.
- HopeHealth offers virtual education courses for clinical professionals, which include CE's for nurses and clinical social workers. Learn more about our virtual education courses here.
Grief Support Groups and Events
- Light Up a Life, our annual holiday remembrance event, will be on Thursday, December 15. Learn more.
- Read about HopeHealth's virtual grief support groups.
Caregiver Support Groups
- Save the date for An Evening of Hope & Gratitude on June 8, 2023. More details coming soon.
If you have questions about any of our events or support groups, please email us at Information@HopeHealthCo.org.