Join us in bringing hope to our community—one patient and family at a time.
Quick apply to home health nursing jobs
Quick apply to hospice nursing jobs
Join Our Team of Compassionate Caregivers
Are you passionate about offering high-quality, compassionate care to people in need? Do you value excellence, personal integrity and professionalism? Then you could be a great member of our team!
At HopeHealth you’ll work alongside nearly 750 talented and dedicated professionals. Each one serves a vital role in our commitment to providing care with compassion and skill Our family of brands include HopeHealth Hospice and Palliative Care, HopeHealth Community VNA and HopeHealth Visiting Nurse.
The trust that patients and families place in our healthcare providers is a precious thing. That’s why we show appreciation and care for our employees—from our care delivery teams to our administrative staff members—by promoting a culture of well-being.
Here’s what makes HopeHealth a great place to work:
- Impact. Bringing comfort to people may be the most rewarding and satisfying work you ever do. Caring one-on-one, you’ll make a real difference.
- Flexibility. We have a variety of work options to meet your needs, from scheduling (part time, full time, per diem) to setting (inpatient, home-based, long-term-care facilities).
- Extensive Benefits. For your wellbeing and peace of mind we offer a comprehensive benefit package including health, vision and dental insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, retirement plan and many more.
- Quality. As a not-for-profit organization, we’re completely focused on providing exceptional care and giving back to our community in meaningful ways. We continuously strive to improve the care and services we provide to patients, families and our staff.
- Innovation. You’ll benefit from the latest in medical research, technology and best practices.
- Growth. You’ll have opportunities to grow as a professional and as a person. Take advantage of professional development opportunities, apply your experience and talents, and make the most of your career.
We look forward to meeting with you!
HopeHealth is an equal-opportunity employer.
Find Your Career
Find a career filled with purpose. Browse our opportunities by category.
Walk-In-Wednesdays Recruitment Event
Our Walk-in Wednesday recruitment event is now fully virtual, making it even easier to make the time for a session. Join us for informative virtual meet-ups every Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. You'll have a chance to learn more about our positions and have an on-the-spot interview with our human resources department. Sign up for a session here.
To learn more, call us at (401) 641-3303 or email Careers@HopeHealthCo.org.
Our Family of Services
HopeHealth is a not-for-profit, mission-driven organization, serving thousands of people each year in Massachusetts and Rhode Island. We provide hospice care, palliative care, home care, and dementia and Alzheimer’s services.