Join Our Team of Compassionate Caregivers
Are you passionate about offering high-quality, compassionate care to people in need? Do you value excellence, personal integrity and professionalism? Then you could be a great member of our team!
At HopeHealth you’ll work alongside nearly 550 talented and dedicated professionals. Each one serves a vital role in our commitment to providing care with compassion and skill.
The trust that patients and families place in our healthcare providers is a precious thing. That’s why we show appreciation and care for our employees—from our care delivery teams to our administrative staff members—by promoting a culture of well-being.
Walk-In-Wednesdays Recruitment Event
- 1085 North Main St., Providence, RI 02904
- 6 Blackstone Valley Place, Lincoln, RI, 02865, Suite 515
- 10 Emory St., Attleboro, MA, 02703
Join us for our Walk-in Wednesday* recruitment event held every Wednesday between noon - 2 p.m. Learn more about our positions and have an on-the-spot interview with our human resources department. To learn more, call us at (401) 641-3303 or email Careers@HopeHealthCo.org.
*Please ensure you wear a mask per RI and MA state orders.
I am HopeHealth
HopeHealth's employees and volunteers see their role as more than just a job or a community service opportunity, it's their passion. Watch how they make a positive difference every day in the lives of our patients and their families.
Find Passion in Your Career
Here’s what makes HopeHealth a great place to work:
- Impact. Bringing comfort to people during difficult times may be the most rewarding and satisfying work you ever do. Caring one-on-one, you’ll make a real difference.
- Flexibility. We have a variety of work options to meet your needs, from scheduling (part time, full time, per diem) to setting (inpatient, home-based, long-term-care facilities).
- Quality. As a non-profit organization, we’re completely focused on providing exceptional care and giving back to our community in meaningful ways. We continuously strive to improve the care and services we provide to patients, families and our staff.
- Innovation. You’ll benefit from the latest in medical research, technology and best practices.
- Growth. You’ll have opportunities to grow as a professional and as a person. Take advantage of professional development opportunities, apply your experience and talents, and make the most of your career.
We look forward to meeting with you!
HopeHealth is an equal-opportunity employer.
“At HopeHealth, we are able to bring hope to our patients and families because of our employees. Through a shared commitment, we work together to make a difference, each and every day.”
—Diana Franchitto, HopeHealth President & CEO
Our Family of Services
HopeHealth is a not-for-profit, mission-driven organization, serving thousands of people each year in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
We provide hospice care, palliative care, home care, and dementia and Alzheimer’s services.
Our comprehensive benefits package is designed for your well-being and work/life balance.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- A robust orientation program
- A caring culture that supports your well-being
- Pre-tax flexible spending account for healthcare and dependent care
- Disability coverage
- Employee well-being initiatives
- Discounts on voluntary insurance programs
- Educational assistance
- Life and long-term-disability insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
“My favorite part of my job is the collaboration between our patients, our families, the community physicians, our hospitals—allowing us to provide top-level care.”
— Brooke Wheeler, RN, CHPN, physician practice navigator