Your Support Makes a Difference
HopeHealth is a non-profit organization that relies on financial support from the community to fulfill our mission. Each year, we care for thousands of people who are coping with illness or loss. Your gift will help us:
- Meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients nearing the end of life, while bringing comfort and support to family members.
- Offer pain relief and other palliative care services to help adults and children with serious illness live as long and as well as possible.
- Deliver hope and healing to adults and children grieving a loss.
- Help patients recovering at home from illness, injury or surgery by connecting them with nursing and physician care, therapy and other home care services.
- Ease the physical, emotional and mental stress of families caring for someone with Alzheimer's or a related dementia.
In addition, supporters like you make it possible for us to serve anyone who is medically eligible to receive services, regardless of their ability to pay.
HopeHealth and its family of services in Rhode Island and Massachusetts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Tax Identification Numbers
HopeHealth Hospice & Palliative Care: 05-0192422
HopeHealth Visiting Nurse: 05-0259111
HopeHealth Community VNA: 04-2475924
In Lieu of Flowers Designations
Many people who are touched by our services ask how they can designate HopeHealth as a charity of choice “in lieu of flowers.” Simply add the appropriate sentence below to your loved one’s obituary:
Donations in lieu of flowers may be sent to HopeHealth Hospice, 1085 North Main Street, Providence, RI 02904.