Your Support Makes a Difference
HopeHealth is a non-profit organization that relies on financial support from the community to fulfill our mission. Each year, we care for thousands of people who are coping with illness or loss. Your gift will help us:
- Meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients nearing the end of life, while bringing comfort and support to family members.
- Offer pain relief and other palliative care services to help adults and children with serious illness live as long and as well as possible.
- Deliver hope and healing to adults and children grieving a loss.
- Help patients recovering at home from illness, injury or surgery by connecting them with nursing and physician care, therapy and other home care services.
- Ease the physical, emotional and mental stress of families caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or a related dementia.
In addition, supporters like you make it possible for us to serve anyone who is medically eligible to receive services, regardless of their ability to pay.
HopeHealth and its family of services in Massachusetts and Rhode Island are non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations. Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
How to Give
We are grateful for the support of individuals, families, foundations and corporations. Here’s how you can give:
- Make a one-time or monthly gift to the service area of your choice. You can designate Hope Hospice (including the Center for Hope & Healing), Hope Palliative Care, Visiting Nurse of HopeHealth, or Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services.
- Honor the memory of a loved one (memorial giving). You can name HopeHealth as a charity of choice in lieu of flowers, make a memorial gift, or purchase an inscribed brick in our memorial gardens.
- The Circle of Hope Annual Giving Society recognizes donors whose annual commitments help ensure we provide the highest quality care to those who need it.
- Honor your HopeHealth caregiver by making a donation in her or his name through our Grateful Hearts program.
- Create a legacy gift through your will or estate plan.
- Sponsor or attend our fundraising events.
- Other ways to give are through employers’ matching gift programs, gifts of stock, vehicle donation and more.
Support the care we provide to patients and families by sponsoring or participating in any of our special events, including:
- A community walk and annual gala for Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services
- Annual gala and a golf invitational for Hope Hospice
- Winter-holiday remembrance ceremonies for people grieving a loss
- And many others
“[Hope Hospice was] so compassionate and loving. … I knew my husband’s suffering was minimized, and for that I am very grateful. We all need support in this life and Hope Hospice has the best to give.”
—Anonymous, a grateful family caregiver
In Lieu of Flowers Designations
Many people who are touched by our services ask how they can designate HopeHealth as a charity of choice “in lieu of flowers.” Simply add the appropriate sentence below to your loved one’s obituary:
In Massachusetts: Donations in lieu of flowers may be sent to Hope Hospice, 73 Service Road, Sandwich, MA 02537.
In Rhode Island: Donations in lieu of flowers may be sent to Hope Hospice, 1085 North Main Street, Providence, RI 02904.
“Why I give to HopeHealth”
As a longtime community partner of Hope Dementia & Alzheimer’s Services, Mark Novota is honored to host our fundraising gala every year at his Wequassett Resort and Golf Club on Cape Cod.
“I’ve had so many good experiences to support these wonderful individuals that help people that are most in need,” he says.