Your Support Makes a Difference
HopeHealth is a non-profit organization that relies on financial support from the community to fulfill our mission. Each year, we care for thousands of people who are coping with illness or loss. Your gift will help us:
- Meet the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of patients nearing the end of life, while bringing comfort and support to family members.
- Offer pain relief and other palliative care services to help adults and children with serious illness live as long and as well as possible.
- Deliver hope and healing to adults and children grieving a loss.
- Help patients recovering at home from illness, injury or surgery by connecting them with nursing and physician care, therapy and other home care services.
- Ease the physical, emotional and mental stress of families caring for someone with Alzheimer's or a related dementia.
In addition, supporters like you make it possible for us to serve anyone who is medically eligible to receive services, regardless of their ability to pay.
HopeHealth and its family of services in Rhode Island and Massachusetts is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Your donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
In Lieu of Flowers Designations
Many people who are touched by our services ask how they can designate HopeHealth as a charity of choice “in lieu of flowers.” Simply add the appropriate sentence below to your loved one’s obituary:
Donations in lieu of flowers may be sent to HopeHealth Hospice, 1085 North Main Street, Providence, RI 02904.
How to Give
We are grateful for the support of individuals, families, foundations and corporations. Here’s how you can give:
- Make a one-time or monthly gift to the service area of your choice. You can designate your gift to HopeHealth Hospice & Palliative Care, HopeHealth Hulitar Hospice Center, the Center for Hope & Healing (grief support), HopeHealth Visiting Nurse or HopeHealth Community VNA.
- Honor the memory of a loved one (memorial giving). You can name HopeHealth as a charity of choice in lieu of flowers, make a memorial gift, or purchase an inscribed brick in our memorial gardens.
- The Circle of Hope Annual Giving Society recognizes donors whose annual commitments help ensure we provide the highest quality care to those who need it.
- Create a legacy gift through your will or estate plan.
- Sponsor or attend our fundraising events.
- Other ways to give are through employers’ matching gift programs, gifts of stock, vehicle donation and more.
Support the care we provide to patients and families by sponsoring or participating in our annual gala, Evening of Hope & Gratitude, or our HopeHealth Golf Invitational.
“[HopeHealth Hospice was] so compassionate and loving. … I knew my husband’s suffering was minimized, and for that I am very grateful. We all need support in this life and HopeHealth Hospice has the best to give.”
—Anonymous, a grateful family caregiver