Give Your Old Vehicle a New Purpose - Donate it to HopeHealth!
Vehicle donations are a unique and impactful giving option that can support HopeHealth. Your unwanted or extra car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat can be accepted as a donation!
What are the benefits of donating my vehicle to HopeHealth?
- Donating is easy and the pick-up is free.
- Donating skips the costs and hassles associated with selling a car, like paying for advertising and insurance, or for car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer.
- Donating avoids the costs associated with keeping a car, such as registration, insurance, car repairs, and more.
- You can free up space at home and/or stop paying for extra parking.
- It's better than a low trade-in offer.
- Vehicle donations are tax deductible, and you could reduce your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
- Donating to HopeHealth feels good and makes a difference.
“Donating my car was a great way to make a significant donation to an organization I care about. I contacted CARS and they did the rest. HopeHealth received my donation quickly—it was much more than I would have gotten on a trade in—and CARS made the whole process easy!” - Erica J.
How Can I Donate My Car?
Donate your car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or boat to HopeHealth through the button links below or calling (855) 500-7433.
CARS will reach out to you to arrange the free pickup of your vehicle, which typically can be arranged within 24 - 72 hours. You'll receive an initial car donation receipt upon pickup, and then CARS will work to turn your car into cash to support HopeHealth.
Once your vehicle is sold, CARS will provide you any additional tax forms for your deduction. If you have any questions, donor support representatives are available seven days a week to assist you and a FAQs page can be found here.
- Complete the form below or call (855) 500-RIDE (7433) to get started.
- CARS will arrange for easy pickup and free towing of the vehicle.
- You will receive a tax receipt for your donation.