In the News
June 30, 2021: The Valley Breeze — Local WWII veteran honored for service
May 12, 2021: The Rhode Show - The Importance of Home & Hospice Care
February 18, 2021: The Boston Business Journal - People on the Move, Diana Franchitto
February 8, 2021: The Rhode Show - Hearts at Home with HopeHealth
Upcoming HopeHealth Events
In the spirit of caring, HopeHealth hosts a wide variety of inspiring and festive events, galas and other fundraising activities. Proceeds from these events help us fulfill our mission to deliver compassionate care to patients and families in the community.
In addition to our fundraising events, we offer a variety of support groups at no charge for people grieving a loss and people caring for someone with Alzheimer’s or a related dementia.
- Join our virtual grief support camp July 26 and July 27. Learn more.
- If you missed our Summer Evening of Hope & Remembrance, you can still watch the event here.
- Save the date! HopeHealth’s signature virtual gala, A Celebration of Hope & Gratitude, will stream live on Thursday, September 9, 2021 at 5:30 p.m. Click here to learn more about our event or sponsor.
- Our annual HopeHealth Invitational will take place at the Rhode Island Country Club on Monday, September 13, 2021. Learn more about our Invitational.
Community Events and Conferences
- HopeHealth is currently offering virtual community education courses for clinical professionals, which include CE's for nurses and clinical social workers. Learn more about our virtual education courses here.
Grief Support Groups
Caregiver Support Groups
If you have questions about any of our events or support groups, please email us at Information@HopeHealthCo.org.