About Hope Hospice
Hope Hospice has a long legacy of bringing care and guidance to patients, families and others in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
As a non-profit organization, we are completely focused on serving our patients and their loved ones with excellence, teamwork and compassion. Our services include:
- Patient and Family Services: hospice at home, general inpatient care, veterans’ services, spiritual care, social work and alternative support services
- Grief Support Services: private counseling, support groups, remembrance events, community crisis interventions, grief camps and retreats, and alternative grief support
Hope Hospice has a long legacy of bringing care and guidance to patients, families and others. We are:
- the second-oldest hospice in the U.S.
- the largest, most experienced hospice agency in Rhode Island
- the pioneer hospice provider on Cape Cod
Superior Quality and Expertise
Our staff physicians are nationally recognized for expertise in hospice and palliative medicine.
We rank above the national average on quality measures for patient care.
Increasing access to care is critical to our mission, and we can’t do it alone. To identify, reach and serve more people, we collaborate with physicians, hospitals, skilled nursing and assisted living facilities, community health centers, home health agencies and other community organizations. Together, we can do so much more to help people living with serious illness.
Our partner organizations include Lifespan (including Rhode Island Hospital, The Miriam Hospital, Newport Hospital, the Lifespan Cancer Institute and Lifespan ACO), Coastal Medical, Brown Medicine in greater Providence, RI, South County Hospital in Wakefield, RI, and Sturdy Memorial Hospital in Attleboro, MA.